ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Does Premiere Pro run properly on a laptop with screen resolution of 3840x2160?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yair BartalDoes Premiere Pro run properly on a laptop with screen resolution of 3840x2160?
by on Jan 13, 2016 at 11:42:06 am

If so, is it for 2015 version only?

Return to posts index

Chris EvansRe: Does Premiere Pro run properly on a laptop with screen resolution of 3840x2160?
by on Jan 14, 2016 at 3:14:14 pm

I don't know why it wouldn't. The resolution of a monitor doesn't have any impact on how a program runs. I'm quite confused why you felt the need to ask this question.

Return to posts index

Yair BartalRe: Does Premiere Pro run properly on a laptop with screen resolution of 3840x2160?
by on Jan 14, 2016 at 3:23:42 pm

Thanks Chris for your response.
I've asked it because I've read that the menus could be too small to read unless you implement some informal tricks.
There might be other issues which I cannot foresee and I'd rather learn from someone who has already tried it.

Return to posts index

Chris EvansRe: Does Premiere Pro run properly on a laptop with screen resolution of 3840x2160?
by on Jan 14, 2016 at 4:37:46 pm

I suppose that's a valid concern. Your original post didn't imply those kind of problems. I think a higher resolution screen would help tremendously in After Effects and I think those benefits would outweigh any minor inconveniences. Other issues though, I couldn't speak to any as I've never had a screen with that resolution.

Return to posts index

by on Jan 14, 2016 at 4:40:07 pm

I meant Premier Pro, not After Effects. I post in both forums and I forgot which one this thread was in. I think it would help as much with Premier Pro as with After Effects.

Return to posts index

JP PelcRe: Does Premiere Pro run properly on a laptop with screen resolution of 3840x2160?
by on Jan 18, 2016 at 7:47:51 pm

It will run fine. If you find that text is too small, you can easily reduce the resolution of your display temporarily while you work in Premiere

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]