ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Sequence and Clip Settings Problems

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harry TalaySequence and Clip Settings Problems
by on Jan 12, 2016 at 6:19:28 am

Hi everyone,
I have come across what seems to be a problem in a project I am working on. Due to my inexperience in Premiere Pro CC, when creating my project sequence (in which I primarily use 1920x1080 videos from my Nikon DSLR) I simply clicked and dragged my footage into the timeline as soon a I imported it, without choosing sequence settings.
Having then finished my sequence and opened Export, I chose H.264 HD 1920x1080. However, looking at Summary, the Source Settings are only at 720x576.

I assume that means my Sequence Settings don't match my source videos. How do I correct this so my video renders at the same quality as my source videos?

Note: I did have to size down my footage for it to fit in the frame but didn't realise the reason why at the time!

Thanks a lot! :)
Harry

Return to posts index

Massimo Alberto CroceRe: Sequence and Clip Settings Problems
by on Jan 12, 2016 at 10:28:44 am

Create a sequence from dslr preset that match your original footage, select all footage in your old sequence(video and audio) copy and paste in the new one, select all video clips in timeline and choose set to frame size from contextual menu, but remember that if you made any sort of scaling this will be reset.

Massimo Alberto Croce
Video Editor, Colorist, Pro Tools Editor
massimoalberto.croce@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Harry TalayRe: Sequence and Clip Settings Problems
by on Jan 19, 2016 at 6:15:00 am

Hi there,
thanks for your response. When I click 'Set to Frame Size', it works for most of the videos, but some of them do nothing when I click it, even though they are the same size.
Why would this be the case?
Thanks,
Harry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]