ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro and audio plugin issues!! Desperate!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean MortonPremiere Pro and audio plugin issues!! Desperate!!!
by on Jan 7, 2016 at 6:31:27 pm

Hi everyone.

Up until the last 6 weeks or so... my workflow for doing projects used to work awesome. I would master my audio ( church service with lots of music) using an insert in the audio track mixer. it was Ozone 7 from izotope. i have a mac pro tower with 6 cores and 128 gb ram.. as i said it worked great. everything is updated to latest versions

however, now... when i go into the plugin. all the metering is off.. the metering of audio in the main premiere pro timeline is fine. But i can't get the metering to work properly anymore in the insert making the plugin useless. (peaking etc..) This same behaviour is now on every audio plugin that i try to insert. Buffering size doesn't change anything and i want my previous system of doing work to work again properly so please don't suggest exporting and mixing in another program.

I don't know what to do to fix the issue and the tech support at adobe has not been remotely helpful other than wasting my time.

Anybody else exhibiting the same behaviour and do you have any suggestions. (p.s. i have another machine and it does the same thing on that machine as well.)

initially i thought it was an external hard drive issue but the same issue is exhibited when i put all media onto one drive.

Somebody please help cause this sucks!!!

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IVRe: Premiere Pro and audio plugin issues!! Desperate!!!
by on Jan 7, 2016 at 9:35:56 pm

Did you talk to anyone at iZotope? They are usually very helpful with these type of issues.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]