ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Export takes so long

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
fernando alvesExport takes so long
by on Jan 5, 2016 at 6:17:59 pm

Hi,

I have a film of 10 minutes and to export it premiere takes an hour. The video has no filter and no effects at all. I tryed to send it to Media enconder, but takes me an hour to export it. My computer is a new one. I have exported it on final cut and takes me much less time. What is going on?

Thanks a lot,

Fernando

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IVRe: Export takes so long
by on Jan 5, 2016 at 8:00:00 pm

Check to see if "Use Maximum Render Quality" is checked, if it is turn it off.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

fernando alvesRe: Export takes so long
by on Jan 5, 2016 at 8:38:05 pm

Thanks Joe,

I will check this out. I was reading some articles and foruns topics and I´ve just tried check the "Use preview". What was taking an hour to export, now takes 15 minutes.

Thanks a lot!!

Return to posts index

andrew berekdarRe: Export takes so long
by on Jan 8, 2016 at 4:37:29 pm

Use Preview usually results in a poorer quality export, could you screen shot your export settings?

Return to posts index

Jeff PuleraRe: Export takes so long
by on Jan 6, 2016 at 3:04:08 pm

Hi Fernando,

What are your computer specs? Type of footage being edited? Sequence settings? Export settings? Can you post a screen grab of Export Settings from Media Encoder?

There is no reason it should take that long. And it doesn't make sense that "Use Previews" would speed it up unless you had in fact pre-rendered a bunch of effects on the timeline...but you said you hadn't used any.

Did you maybe use Warp Stabilizer at all? That renders very slowly.

Or if frame rates are mismatched between footage and sequence or export settings, things like that can slow export times due to conversion. There is more to the story, something is off in the workflow and I don't think your issue has been resolved in any way.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

fernando alvesRe: Export takes so long
by on Jan 11, 2016 at 2:08:04 pm

Hi Jeef,

Sorry the delay in answer yoy back. Actually I move on to other job in premeiere. Now I have a bunch of files Dynamic Link to After effects. So What do I do? I render the timeline with the files from dynamic link. The rendr takes a long time. More or less an hour to render all the timeline.Then after render it, I export matching the exporting settings with the timeline settings. And it takes the same one hour to export. Why does it happen? If I render the timeline, why the export time is the same of the render time? I spent two hours to render and export a film all dynamic linked with after efftcs. Why does it take so long? And Why the export time is the same of render time?

Thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]