ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Remove black bars during slidepush transitions

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Giuseppe EspositoRemove black bars during slidepush transitions
by on Jan 4, 2016 at 3:01:38 pm

Hi, I'm currently making a video to display the demo of a mobile app.
I'm putting and animating a series of images inside an outer frame - namely an Iphone picture.

My question is how can I configure push or slide transition between two different images avoiding to show black bars images. Those two images have a different ratio of the presentation, as they need to fit inside that Iphone frame and not to be full full-screen.
This leaves "black bars" during the transition, and I can't find a way to fill that gap between the png. I'm currently using the workaround of having a white background behind, but that obviously still keep a gap that actually doesn't exist and shouldn't appear.

I've add a image to show the problem: I want to attach the left image directly to the right one, without bar in beetween. Thanks for any support

Return to posts index

Vince BecquiotRe: Remove black bars during slidepush transitions
by on Jan 4, 2016 at 4:59:57 pm

Hi Giuseppe,

For things like this, you may be better off with After Effects. If you plan on sticking with Premiere, I would forget the transition and just use keyframes to move the images together, then crop or mask if needed. The advantage of After Effects in this case is if you have a lot of these, you can just parent everything to the main image and they move together.

Vince

Vince Becquiot

Indigo Live | Kaptis Media

San Francisco Bay Area

Return to posts index

Giuseppe EspositoRe: Remove black bars during slidepush transitions
by on Jan 5, 2016 at 2:00:31 pm

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I've little or not experience with After Effects, and I had to finish this job today, so I didn't follow your advice. When I'll have a little more I will try.

Meanwhile, I've been also suggested to use in Premiere a nested sequence with the resolution of those "inner" clip, which has resolved my problem quite smoothly.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]