ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Audio Issues upon latest install

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian CooneyAudio Issues upon latest install
by on Jan 2, 2016 at 3:37:09 pm

Anyone else having audio issues in PPro? After save and relaunch, I'm having issues with plugins within audio track mixer not retaining settings. Particularly EQ. I'm also having issues with fader/volume track levels within audio track mixer not retaining settings and levels upon relaunch. BTW, My automation settings are shut to off. thanks.

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

Brian CooneyRe: Audio Issues upon latest install
by on Jan 2, 2016 at 3:59:33 pm

Actually discovered that even with the project still open , after an export either within project or sent to media encoder, once export was done, settings audio levels and settings whacked out when going back to the project. I tried deleting render files/previews, etc.. but didn't make any difference. I copied and pasted into a new sequence and that didn't work. I then brought the sequence into Audition, saved project and brought stereo.wav file back into premiere and re-exported and that seems to have worked. but this is a pain.

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

andrew berekdarRe: Audio Issues upon latest install
by on Jan 8, 2016 at 11:49:07 pm

I've encountered problems writing audio keyframes to tracks since updating to cc2015, thought that the 9.1 update would fix it but no such luck...

Return to posts index

Brian CooneyRe: Audio Issues upon latest install
by on Jan 8, 2016 at 11:56:16 pm

yes me too... after export or re-launch my music track would just be back at 0db.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]