ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

How to add an adjustment layer within CS6 to the Timeline Without Dragging over the entire Timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rickie PeeteHow to add an adjustment layer within CS6 to the Timeline Without Dragging over the entire Timeline
by on Jan 1, 2016 at 12:40:01 am

Hello. So, I know how to add an adjustment layer to the timeline, however, I have a large project (1 hour - plus) on my timeline and it's a pain to drag the adjustment layer from the start to the end. How can I make it apply to the entire timeline without dragging from the start to the end? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Robert d'AlexisRe: How to add an adjustment layer within CS6 to the Timeline Without Dragging over the entire Timeline
by on Jan 1, 2016 at 2:20:09 am

A three-step process to accomplish what you're after:
1. Select the tail of the adjustment layer by clicking on it.
2. Press the End key.
3. Press the E key and voila.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: How to add an adjustment layer within CS6 to the Timeline Without Dragging over the entire Timeline
by on Jan 2, 2016 at 3:14:54 pm

That's even better than the tip I got when I asked the same question. Place timeline marker at end of the timeline, click and hold cursor at end of adjustment layer, press "E".

This method requires only one click and two key presses. Sweet.

Return to posts index

Rickie PeeteRe: How to add an adjustment layer within CS6 to the Timeline Without Dragging over the entire Timeline
by on Jan 2, 2016 at 10:45:19 pm

Thanks, very much! I'll try that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]