ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Frame Rate in Output Not Matching Sequence Setting

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lucas Corrêa UnserFrame Rate in Output Not Matching Sequence Setting
by on Dec 22, 2015 at 11:53:53 pm

Hello everybody.

I have an Sony Action Cam AS15 and record videos at 1080@60fps.

I simply drag them to Adobe Premiere and the sequence is created automatically matching the video settings, everything works fine until here.

To a softer edition, I change the sequence settings to 23fps, it is impossible to edit at 60fps using an AMD Athlon II X2 3.00 Ghz.

When I got to export, I change the sequence settings back to 60fps and set this frame rate in video output too, but I think the video is still being exported at 23fps, even the properties shows me 60fps, the video looks like a 23fps video

How could I proceed?

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Frame Rate in Output Not Matching Sequence Setting
by on Dec 23, 2015 at 6:48:49 am

If you edit 60fps footage into a sequence that has a lower fps Premiere will drop frames to keep the clip at a same duration. You need to work in 60fps if you want 60 fps.

Return to posts index

Ivan MylesRe: Frame Rate in Output Not Matching Sequence Setting
by on Dec 23, 2015 at 12:33:34 pm

[Lucas Corrêa Unser] "I change the sequence settings to 23fps, it is impossible to edit at 60fps using an AMD Athlon II X2 3.00 Ghz."

If the timeline won't play in real time consider generating preview files. You could also scrub the footage by moving the playhead. As you discovered it is not a good solution to change the frame rate.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]