ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Feedback on a Contest Edit

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lake KilpatrickFeedback on a Contest Edit
by on Dec 21, 2015 at 9:26:35 pm

First of all, let me apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. This was edited in Adobe Premiere and I couldn't find any suitable sections to post for feedback/constructive criticism. Anyways, I had a lot of fun with this footage and I'm just looking for feedback to help me improve my edits in the future. Thanks!

Return to posts index

christina ruleRe: Feedback on a Contest Edit
by on Dec 21, 2015 at 10:23:39 pm

really well done, I like it! I really liked how you chose to not have the sound of the bikes in the beginning. Nice work!

http://www.christinarule.com

Return to posts index

Lake KilpatrickRe: Feedback on a Contest Edit
by on Dec 22, 2015 at 12:49:15 am

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that.

The raw footage actually didn't have any audio, so that sort of inspired me to go in the direction that I did. It became a bit of a chore finding suitable bike sounds to use for the shots that I wanted.

Return to posts index

Nathan McAlpineRe: Feedback on a Contest Edit
by on Dec 22, 2015 at 2:28:12 pm

I think it looks and sounds good! I like the pacing for the most part. The crowd with their hands up while the bike passes by is a cool shot. The color change is a fun effect. The one thing that got me was the "available on iTunes". I don't know what is available on iTunes. If you're promoting a product I don't think the brand was obvious. If it's just more of a creative edit and not a marketing tool though, I think it's well done.

Nathan McAlpine
Commercial Producer

Return to posts index

Lake KilpatrickRe: Feedback on a Contest Edit
by on Dec 22, 2015 at 7:53:58 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Nathan!

I'm not promoting anything with this. The 'Available on iTunes' graphic and the 'Edit Contest' graphic at the beginning were stipulations of the contest. Thanks for checking it out!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]