I had a big project for my military unit.
I updated Premiere Pro CC.
The project opened, but none of my subclips were online.
I tried everything. Very knowledgable on relinking clips.
I was able to get as far as relinking video, but the audio
was not able to relink.
NOTHING WORKED. DOOMED!
In the end, what worked was..
I navigated to the 7.0 Common Mediacore Plugins folder.
Took all plugins and dropped them into a folder on my Desktop.
Made a copy on external just in case.
This removed them from the Common Plugins folder.
Started Premiere Pro CC while holding Shift to force rescan
Shut down Premiere Pro CC
Put Plugins back in original folder.
Started Premiere Pro CC
Everything is fine now.
I believe that maybe is was an issue with a plugin that was
used in the project.
My Setup: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DFpmXL
NZXT Phantom 530 Case, i7-4790K, Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5 Mobo, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM(upgrading to 32GB soon), Corsair RM750 Supply, MSI GTX970 4G, NZXT Kraken X41 Liquid Cooling, too much to list.