ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere won't play updated audio track

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike PharesPremiere won't play updated audio track
by on Dec 10, 2015 at 11:53:28 pm

Now, this is weird. I imported an audio track into Premiere CC and then noticed i needed to re-edit it. I re-opened my audio file in Audition where I do my tracking, fixed the track and re-saved it. I re-imported the track into Premiere and when I played it, it was still playing the first version. I renamed my edited track and re-imported it into Premiere, and it STILL played the first version. I finally had to do the re-edit in Premiere (which is always rough) to make it work. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Return to posts index

Tom BlizzardRe: Premiere won't play updated audio track
by on Dec 11, 2015 at 10:14:42 am

Hi Mike. I've had that happen more than once. It seems the program has to think it out a bit. I found that if I save the project and close down the program, when I reopen the project, it works. Once I had to completely shut down my computer. Not a very technical answer, but it worked for me.

Return to posts index

Mike PharesRe: Premiere won't play updated audio track
by on Dec 11, 2015 at 5:36:11 pm

Tom, thanks so much for replying. Since I posted, I did what you did, trying anything I could think of, and lo and behold, it finally accepted the corrected track. Premiere must have a memory print or something! Best to you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]