ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

How do you delete hidden keyframes?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott ClementsHow do you delete hidden keyframes?
by on Dec 7, 2015 at 4:48:35 pm

Let's say you have a big chunk of audio and you add a ton of keyframes to it. Then you cut it up and only use a portion of it.... How do you get rid of the keyframes from the portions you're not using? Keyframes are hanging around for me and causing issues in ramping in and out new keyframes on the portions of the sound that I want to use of the finished piece.

Film Editor, London UK
http://www.scottclementseditor.com

Return to posts index

John PaleRe: How do you delete hidden keyframes?
by on Dec 7, 2015 at 6:44:49 pm

Couldn't you just match frame to the original clip and do a replace edit?

Return to posts index

Nils WelterRe: How do you delete hidden keyframes?
by on Dec 7, 2015 at 7:02:15 pm

Select all the audio clips in timeline -> right click -> remove effects. That should do the trick.

Nils Welter
Adobe Certified Instructor - Premiere Pro

CBC Cologne Broadcasting Center
Cologne, Germany

Return to posts index

Scott ClementsRe: How do you delete hidden keyframes?
by on Dec 13, 2015 at 5:32:24 pm

Thanks, Nils. I think this is probably the best solution to my problem, at present.

Film Editor, London UK
http://www.scottclementseditor.com

Return to posts index

Matthew RossRe: How do you delete hidden keyframes?
by on Dec 7, 2015 at 7:06:16 pm

If your issue is that you can't get to those keyframes to delete them because they're beyond the bounds of the individual cut-up clips, you can un-check "pin to clip" to get to them: with the audio clip selected in the timeline, go to the Effect Controls panel and click on its panel menu (three little stacked dashes). At the bottom is Pin to Clip which you can un-check. Now you'll be able to drag out the range bar over on the right side of the panel exposing the hidden keyframes, and you can now select and delete them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]