why is this happen? (youtube quality)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Coelho
why is this happen? (youtube quality)
on Dec 7, 2015 at 12:22:32 pm

hey guys
I need help.
I have my video on my pc with a good quality ( not the best, but good enough to watch )
but when I upload it to youtobe, the quality drop is huge!

Original video:
Youtube Video:

my sequence settings:
my render settings:

The source: 720p@60fps (CS:GO recorder, raw archive, creates a lot of TGAs and I use VIRTUALdub to process all of them and turn it to .avi)(for around 30sec the raw archive cost me 8GBs)

My PC is a laptop with a i5-2450M and integrated video card(Intel Graphics HD 3000) (dunno if it influence in quality)

is this because of the file size? when I play the file on media player or even in premiere without any effects it do a lot of freezes

My question is: where am I missing?

and why after I put the .avi files into premiere it make all the red things blurry(all colors, but red is the most affected)?

Return to posts index

Ivan Myles
Re: why is this happen? (youtube quality)
on Dec 7, 2015 at 5:27:11 pm

Consider increasing the export bitrate settings to Target=20, Peak=30. The end result still might not be satisfactory because YouTube re-encodes to a low bit rate.

Use a lightly compressed, 10-bit, all-intra codec for intermediate files rather than uncompressed (e.g. ProRes, DNxHD, AVC-I, Cineform).

For more information please search these forums for "Ivan Myles YouTube" and "Ivan Myles intermediate".

Return to posts index

Gabriel Coelho
Re: why is this happen? (youtube quality)
on Dec 7, 2015 at 10:09:28 pm
Last Edited By Gabriel Coelho on Dec 7, 2015 at 10:10:49 pm

Nice tips, next video I will enconde a higher bitrate.

Thanks, and I liked your intermediate tip

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved