ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

No audible audio even though I see it playing in the timeline of premiere cc 2015. Nothing is muted, the speakers work fine. Thanks!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Milla SpiveyNo audible audio even though I see it playing in the timeline of premiere cc 2015. Nothing is muted, the speakers work fine. Thanks!
by on Dec 6, 2015 at 8:12:48 am

Hi, none of my projects are playing the audio, at least I can't hear it through the speakers, even though I see the audio playing in the timeline. The speakers work fine. One one of my projects, I did have warnings that the audio system was overloaded or something after I put some effects on a small audio file in adobe and then re-exported it back to premiere. Also, it was spopping up signs like "audio is missing from this or that clip, but everything played just fine. I think also some time recently it asked me to do something related to audio, like it couldn't play something and gave me some option, to which I clicked OK without even understanding what it was about. But my projects were playing fine after that was done. And now - no sound coming out. No audio is muted of course. Thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

Andy MeesRe: No audible audio even though I see it playing in the timeline of premiere cc 2015. Nothing is muted, the speakers work fine. Thanks!
by on Dec 6, 2015 at 11:24:50 am

Mac or PC, Milla?
Either way check your Audio Hardware preference settings and maybe post a screenshot. Should help the folks here to assist with the problem.
If you're running Premiere under Windows then check the Device Class settings are correct for your setup... you'd usually have an option for ASIO or WDM/MME. I suspect that was the option that you unsuspectingly reset. Try toggling that.
Cheers
Andy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]