ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Denoiser II

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric MerkleinDenoiser II
by on Dec 3, 2015 at 2:46:37 pm

I have a lightning fast HP Z820 with an NVIDIA K400 video card and 32 gigs of ram on board.

Using Denoiser II makes my timeline useless and rendering is absolutely way too time consuming.

Denoiser support is polite, but no fixes. Does anyone have ides on how to make this work?

I'm on a trial version.

Thanks

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: Denoiser II
by on Dec 3, 2015 at 3:32:24 pm

You own a terrific computer and a great graphics card that were really high performance four to five years ago. The only way to speed rendering would be to replace both or perhaps just the GPU. You can buy two GTX Titan cards today, which run circles around the K4000, for about what you originally paid for the K4000.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Eric MerkleinRe: Denoiser II
by on Dec 3, 2015 at 7:00:27 pm

Thanks for the great advice David. I'll see if I can pry the $$ from the money guys.

Eric

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

Joe CampanaleRe: Denoiser II
by on Dec 4, 2015 at 12:11:10 am

I've never gotten Denoiser to work beyond a snail's pace, regardless of system specs.

Neat Video is the way to go.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Denoiser II
by on Dec 4, 2015 at 5:42:52 pm

And even Neat Video will slooooooooooow thiiiiiiiiings dowwwwwwwn....

Return to posts index

Santi HernadezRe: Denoiser II
by on Apr 30, 2016 at 3:17:43 pm

Hello, i have seen something pretty weird.

I used some clips from my canon 70D for testing the denier II in this way:

A- Color gradient, Levels, and shadows and highlight (ON ADJUST LAYER). This use de 100% of the CPU
B- Color gradient, Levels, and shadows and highlight (ON ADJUST LAYER) Denoiser II (ON THE CLIP). This use -25% of the CPU
C- Color gradient, Levels, and shadows and highlight, Denoiser II (ON ADJUST LAYER) This used -25% of the CPU

The problem is the Plugin it self, may be some of you can find why?

Return to posts index

Chris WrightRe: Denoiser II
by on Apr 30, 2016 at 6:45:35 pm

I haven't done extensive test, but a lot of people seems to have problems with denoiser and neatvideo not using cpu 100%

both denoiser and png images don't like multithreading so they choke.

neatvideo has an optimize button so that it doesn't run into this problem. it's a thread vs cpu/ram problem.

multithreading off may change your render speed. you can test this feature.

The most important thing is to denoise clips by themselves either before or after intermediate rendered clips and not
stack them with lumetri, special effects etc. The most recommended workflow is the smart rendering feature using supported filetypes.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]