ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

How to speed up export times

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kharis DickensonHow to speed up export times
by on Dec 2, 2015 at 1:02:35 pm

Looks like it's been posted before but all the answers have been so confusing for little ol' me who has no computer know-how. I'm trying to export a 9 minute video and it's telling me it's going to take 45 minutes, that just does not seem right....
I can't really you much information about my computer more than it's a laptop....

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: How to speed up export times
by on Dec 2, 2015 at 4:38:52 pm

What is the footage? Do you have any effects on it? What are your exact export setings? And you should check your system specs in the Windows system information page or by running dxdiag.exe

Return to posts index

Kharis DickensonRe: How to speed up export times
by on Dec 4, 2015 at 7:46:55 pm

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4288U CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

There are some light effects to brighten it and that's it.

Return to posts index

Daniel WaldronRe: How to speed up export times
by on Dec 2, 2015 at 5:37:36 pm
Last Edited By Daniel Waldron on Dec 2, 2015 at 7:04:57 pm

It's hard to help when the only info you supplied is that your video is 9 minutes long. You don't need to be a tech wiz in order to be an effective editor, but I suggest you get at least a basic understanding of computers and the software. It might be boring to learn about RAM and graphics cards and rendering, but will benefit you big time in the long run.

Return to posts index

Wayne Smith IIIRe: How to speed up export times
by on Dec 5, 2015 at 11:52:56 pm

Reframe from running other applications at the same time. This will help you preserve ram.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]