ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

"after effects has encountered an error" in premiere pro project

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gun kim"after effects has encountered an error" in premiere pro project
by on Nov 11, 2015 at 5:00:09 am
Last Edited By Gun kim on Nov 12, 2015 at 6:42:07 am

Hello I am keep getting an error message: After effects has encountered an error [/Volumes/BuildDrive/ae1104cs6_64/pro/ext/adobe/dynamiclink/dynamiclink/project/mac/../.. /processcoordination/src/LocalServer.cpp-150] from premiere pro whenever I open my project and then it unlinks all the after effects file that were imported into the sequence.

I am using CS6 for both of these programs.
8 gig ram
Mac OSx Yosemite
AMD Radeon HD 6490M 256 MB for the graphics

I have imported AE project files into promiere pro project into sequence that mostly consists of 4K mp4 footages downsized to 1080p. No other effects in premiere pro was added to each footage. I have edited all footage in after effects. Audio files don't have any issue. Total length of the sequence is only about 3 minutes.
Only those imported AE project files seems to have some sort of dynamic link problem: every single AE file goes "Media Offline" at once after having this error message pop out.
So I tried linking the media one by one from the project pannel. Media will go online again which only stays for short period of time. But the error message will keep showing up during the process and eventually crashes the project.
I have tried al sorts of things like clearing all cache ,updating the program, and copy/pasting the whole clip into a new premiere project. Nothing solved the problem. Even changing AE composition names for corresponding project file doesn't work.

Please Help! I want to continue my project T.T

Return to posts index

Brooks TomlinsonRe: "after effects has encountered an error" in premiere pro project
by on Nov 11, 2015 at 3:56:18 pm

man I've been there. Dynamic link will screw you over every time. The way I fixed it, was just to render all my AE stuff and cut it over my project. Pain in the ass, but it worked. Now I never dynamic link. I will send from premiere to AE, but then undo on my premiere timeline.

sorry about your crashing

Brooks Tomlinson
"I dream in 32bit float"

Return to posts index

Gun kimRe: "after effects has encountered an error" in premiere pro project
by on Nov 12, 2015 at 6:39:04 am

Thanks! I was hoping there was another way to fix this problem. It is indeed very annoying having to render every single AE file just to put it on premiere pro.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]