ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Low-Res Playback Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David C JonesLow-Res Playback Issue
by on Oct 31, 2015 at 2:17:48 pm

Hi All-

At some point, during our merging clips for our doc, all clips, while playing, would look low-res, but fine when paused. Even the un-merged clips would look this way. We ended up closing PP and not saving. When we opened it back up, things looked back to normal.

Clips were shot on a Canon c300, and we're using the native codec (not transcoded). Audio clips are .WAV files.

Any guidance would be most appreciated!

DCJ

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: Low-Res Playback Issue
by on Oct 31, 2015 at 7:55:18 pm

[David C Jones] "When we opened it back up, things looked back to normal."

So David, from what you wrote above, it seems all is fine now, and you're just wondering what caused the issue. Or, are you saying this issue persists?

Just for my own edification, what is your current setting in Video Preview in the Premiere Sequence Settings?

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

David C JonesRe: Low-Res Playback Issue
by on Nov 1, 2015 at 12:39:13 am

Hi David,

All seems fine now but, we haven't gone through and re-merged all the clips again. So, I'm just concerned that the same thing will happen. I'm just wondering if it has something to do with the RAM or GPU; but I can't image that should be a problem as there's not THAT many clips.

We haven't started a sequence; just building/organizing the project.

DCJ

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]