ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

equalising exposure smoothly

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Jamesequalising exposure smoothly
by on Oct 24, 2015 at 8:08:54 am
Last Edited By Philip James on Oct 24, 2015 at 8:09:42 am

I have a project where daylight creep has affected the exposure of an interior shot.
Is there a way in Premier Pro CC to adjust the exposure gradually in a rubber band kind of way that would enable me to level the changes so they are less noticeable? If I create cuts where the changes happen the exposure jumps and looks bad.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Chris WrightRe: equalising exposure smoothly
by on Oct 25, 2015 at 7:34:07 am

is this timelapse or the camera is stopped/started various times?

Return to posts index

Philip JamesRe: equalising exposure smoothly
by on Oct 25, 2015 at 9:06:51 am

No It's when the ambient level has suddenly risen outside affecting the exposure inside.

Return to posts index

Chris WrightRe: equalising exposure smoothly
by on Oct 25, 2015 at 9:40:10 am

reference a spot with your pixel or waveform monitor and shadow/highlight effect, keyframe the changes. That's the best way I can think of at the moment, but your shadow/white balance/saturation/contrast might still be noticeable, thankfully shadow/highlight has a saturation/contrast slider as well. keyframe that too. plus white balance might change.

I did make an auto timelapse template that fixes every frame with shadows/white balance/saturation/contrast. It might help or at the very least, speed things up.
AE CS3
https://f1.creativecow.net/6154/auto-white-balance-cs3-and-up

Return to posts index

Philip JamesRe: equalising exposure smoothly
by on Oct 25, 2015 at 10:54:20 am

Thanks Chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]