ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Footage Upside Down when imported into PP CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon FrostFootage Upside Down when imported into PP CS6
by on Oct 23, 2015 at 11:28:04 pm

Does anyone know if it is a graphics card issue, a Premiere Pro CS6 issue or something else... that causes all my footage to import upside down and horizontally rotated? I have searched this site and others for a solution or workaround. I have literally hundreds of clips to sync in PluralEyes and log. I am aware of the Effects/Transform/Vertically Flip and horizontally rotate the footage from the Timeline.

My footage is from my LG9 smart phone at 1280 x 720 30P. The footage is viewable in all kinds of apps and all is fine... except for PPro CS6. I have been offloading the clips from the phone to my laptop running WIN 8.1. I copy the files from the PC hard drive to a G-Tech RAID drive formatted for E-FAT so it can open on both PC and MAC systems.

Is there a way to write a macro in PPro CS6 to accomplish the horizontal rotation and vertical flip so I can view the footage properly prior to Plural Eyes sync.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Jon Frost

Jon Frost
Easthampton MA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]