ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Adding a 'Clickable link' to a video

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aaron LeniusAdding a 'Clickable link' to a video
by on Oct 21, 2015 at 7:23:50 pm

I know the answer to this but I've been asked this twice recently; to add a clickable link to the end of a video export, and in the most recent case they insist that I do it even though I've told them it's not possible. I've explained that you have to do it on the web-end of things, like adding an Annotation on a YouTube page or doing it on your website where they post it.

But they want a clickable link added to the end of a video. As in, when I render it out as a .mov, .mp4 or whatever they want a link at the end that you can click to take them to a website. They think I'm wrong and that it can be done.

So I'm forced to ask this question: is there some brand new method I am missing that allows me to render out a video with an embedded URL in the video directly? So no matter whether I play it; from my desktop or off an FTP or anywhere, the clickable URL will appear and take the person to a web page, if it is clicked.

Thanks and I'm sorry to be asking this but I need backup if I am to convince them..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]