ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Render Glitches in Premiere CC / Mac Pro

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John ErdmanRender Glitches in Premiere CC / Mac Pro
by on Oct 21, 2015 at 12:12:31 am

So I've been editing in Premiere CC 2015, on a newer Mac Pro at work, and the exports (usually h264) frequently have glitches like this throughout the video: http://i.imgur.com/J1Ce8Aq.png?1
This happens all the time, no matter the footage codec, effects used, Mercury acceleration on and off... It happens working completely locally, or off the server-- but when I render the exact same projects on the newer iMacs we have in the office-- there are no render issues... it only happens on the Mac Pro. My workaround is to restart the computer, open the project, and immediately export-- this works about half the time...

Any ideas on how to fix this? We've also seen this glitch happen in other software, like Resolve, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the OS? Or hardware malfunction?

Any help appreciated-- Thanks!

Late 2013 Mac Pro 10.10.2 Yosemite 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC AMD FirePro D700 6144 MB

Return to posts index

Eric SternbergerRe: Render Glitches in Premiere CC / Mac Pro
by on Oct 21, 2015 at 9:25:38 am

all I can say is that the MacPro with Dual AMDs had similar rendering-issues in resolve.
But Blackmagic has fixed this in their latest release. It´s some kind of driver/architecture issue related to that type of graphics card...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]