ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere CC (mac) Reference monitor image is zoomed in

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony LopezPremiere CC (mac) Reference monitor image is zoomed in
by on Oct 20, 2015 at 7:41:43 pm

Hello, I'll try to keep this short.

I'm transitioning from FCP7 and having some difficulty. I can't seem to find the answer to this one.

I'm editing 4k footage using a 1080 timeline, and everything has been fine, except there's these three specific clips where when I double click to bring the clips up in the reference monitor (left hand monitor) the image is zoomed in. I've tried changing the scale within the reference monitor (i.e. I change zoom %) but the image is still zoomed in about 50% when looking at it in the reference monitor. It is fine and scaled properly when seen in the program monitor. I'm not sure what to do, totally lost. I'm tried different combinations of right clicking the clips in the timeline and setting the "scale to frame size" and "set to frame size" options but nothing seems to do it. I've tried remaking the sequence from scratch and nothing helps. I checked the specs on the files and they are correct for the 1080 sequence--I did the same thing with 4 other sequences (same settings) and do not have this problem on those sequences.

I'm not sure if this even makes sense, but please help if you can. Greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Anthony LopezRe: Premiere CC (mac) Reference monitor image is zoomed in
by on Oct 21, 2015 at 2:24:32 am

Let me try putting it a different way. Why is that when I bring my 4k footage into a 1080 timeline and set footage to scale, when I double click a clip to check it in the reference monitor, why is it zoomed in and why can I not change it by way of any settings?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]