ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Newbie: Adobe Premiere Project Setting For Following Record Setting

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oluwakayode Adeyemi-KayneNewbie: Adobe Premiere Project Setting For Following Record Setting
by on Oct 16, 2015 at 2:15:33 pm

Good day,
Below is the source file formats for the two cameras i use for work. I want to know the correct PP project settings to use.
Image Size - 960x720
pixel depth- 960
frame rate -29.97(24p)
Source audio -48000hz 16bit mono
project audio format -48000hz 32bit floating point mono
pixel aspect ratio- 1.333

Camera menu Setting (for AGHVX200E and AGHPX500E)
Recording Setup
Record format -720p/24p
480i record mode - DVCPRO50

Scene file
Frame rate -24frame
Operation type- Film Cam

In the past I have used the following project settings
HDV 720p25 or HDV 720p30 (cant remember which) and it kinda worked for me with some minor export issues which somehow always gets fixed when I google for aolutions.

What should be my ideal project setting?
When uploading for youtube how can I retain the 960x720 height and width or basically how do I ensure the video fills the height and width of viewers screen more like 720p quality and not 380 or lower?
I can work my way around encoding for dvd just having isues with youtube upload file format...the source is hd so I want the youtube upload to retain the crisp and texture of source format when uploaded.

please help.

thanks

shuga

Return to posts index

Shane RossRe: Newbie: Adobe Premiere Project Setting For Following Record Setting
by on Oct 16, 2015 at 5:15:53 pm

The camera shoots DVCPRO HD...not HDV. DVCPRO HD is a full "I" frame codec, meaning full frames. HDV is a GOP format, 3 real frames and then a Group of Pictures that "guess" at the rest. Putting DVCPRO HD into and HDV timeline...BAD! Use DVCPRO HD...720p24

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]