ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

I've created a multicam clip/sequence. But now do I get it into a sequence as one clip that I can cut and change angles in?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt OrfaleaI've created a multicam clip/sequence. But now do I get it into a sequence as one clip that I can cut and change angles in?
by on Oct 11, 2015 at 3:56:13 am

I've created a multicam clip/sequence. But now do I get it into a sequence as one clip that I can cut and change angles in?

I try inserting the multicam, but it doesn't insert the multicam. Just one layer of the multicam seq and cannot change angles...What's going on?

thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: I've created a multicam clip/sequence. But now do I get it into a sequence as one clip that I can cut and change angles in?
by on Oct 11, 2015 at 1:38:42 pm
Last Edited By Alex Udell on Oct 11, 2015 at 1:42:08 pm

Hiya...

Now that you have that multicam sequence as a nested sequence in another timeline, it's necessary to let PPro that you want to use that clip as multicam...otherise it's just treating it like a standard nested sequence...

right click the clip in the timeline and choose "enable multicam"
the clip in the timeline will now say something like "MC1" (for multicam angle 1)

then in the record viewer, got to the wrench and enable multicam viewer...

now you will be able to see all your angles.

as you make your edits, by switching angles at diff times....cuts will be added int he timeline and you will see that each subsequent clip will be labelled to let you know what angle is being exposed in the nest...

hth,

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX
Let's Connect on Linkedin
Examples: Retail Automotive Motion Graphics Spots
Example: Customer Facing Explainer Video
Example: Infotainment & Package editorial

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]