ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Latest Ppro Feature Request List

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Herb SevushLatest Ppro Feature Request List
by on Oct 6, 2015 at 9:08:00 pm

I have already sent this in to Adobe but thought I'd post here as well. I switched over from FCP7 about 18 months ago, and while I'm quite happy I did it's the little things that makes the "canker gnaw."

1. I want the program monitor timecode window to show sync by using color coding so that every set of matched time code values has its own distinct color (similar to FCP7).

2. I want to be able to “copy and move” a clip to an adjacent track with one keystroke (similar to FCP7).

3. I want “Flatten” multicam clips to retain all keyframe and filters the way “replace edit” does.

4. I want the multicam “switch audio” option to have a setting where it doesn’t alter the audio when editing the video even if the audio track is targeted – a “video only” mode.

5. I want to be able to “send to audition” with a single keystroke.

6. Currently when auto-naming a group of multiclips with, for example, the word ClipName, the first clip would be named ClipName, the second clip would be named ClipName 1, the third clip ClipName 2 and so on. It would be much better to have the first clip end with a 1 so that all the clips would be numbered appropriately.

7. When entering timecode locations in the timeline or monitors, I want to be able to enter only those numbers that have changed from current location – i.e. – if timeline is at 1:03:15:12 and I want to go to 1:03:22:13, then all I enter is 22:13. Similarly to get to 1:03:15:27 from the original location I would simply enter 27. The timecode numbers are applied from right to left, replacing those numbers that are already there. This is common in many applications including FCP7. This would save many, many keystrokes a day and eliminate a source of error.

8. Warp Stabilizer - two requests (both are features of Lock & Load)

a) Limit analyses to definable area within a shot to avoid confusion when objects, as opposed to the camera itself, are moving in other parts of the frame.

b) Allow user to keyframe effect in and out to allow part of a shot to play normal and then ramp into / out of stabilization. This is great to salvage parts of shots that have other parts where stabilization simply won't work.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IVRe: Latest Ppro Feature Request List
by on Oct 7, 2015 at 1:42:51 pm

"Limit analyses to definable area within a shot to avoid confusion when objects, as opposed to the camera itself, are moving in other parts of the frame."

I like this one, very useful.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

Greg JonesRe: Latest Ppro Feature Request List
by on Oct 7, 2015 at 1:58:38 pm

Good list. I'll settle with them fixing the timecode bug that happens with certain ProRes Clips.

Greg Jones
D7,Inc.

Greg Jones
Orlando,Fl.
http://www.d7-inc.com

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: Latest Ppro Feature Request List
by on Oct 7, 2015 at 3:16:28 pm

Toggle the Lumetri Panel and Lumetri Scopes.

Return to posts index

Alex UdellRe: Latest Ppro Feature Request List
by on Oct 7, 2015 at 4:20:50 pm

Playhead in timeline needs to follow looping playback in trim window.
I feel completely lost when I can't see the visual indication as to where I am in the playback.

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX
Let's Connect on Linkedin
Examples: Retail Automotive Motion Graphics Spots
Example: Customer Facing Explainer Video
Example: Infotainment & Package editorial

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]