ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Files will not Share Same Sequence

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pat FordFiles will not Share Same Sequence
by on Oct 4, 2015 at 10:24:58 pm

I am on windows received files from a Mac. I believe that video header files are munged up.
I can't get files from the output of a video switch and those from a camera to coexist on a sequence.
I transcoded the camera .mts file to h.264...it works fine.

It will not co-exist with the switch h.264 file on the same timeline. The sequence for the switch is 29.97 framerate. The sequence for the switch is 10 fps. It is showing a 15 frame rate in the project window.
The file size is approximately the same as the camera mp4. I can transcode it to get a 29.97 frame rate but it will not share the same sequence.
Interpret footage will not work.
Since the original file seems strange, I believe this is not a problem with my workflow. My best guess is that the problem is a corrupted video header file.
I need to take a different path...this has been horrible.

Return to posts index

Pat FordRe: Files will not Share Same Sequence
by on Oct 5, 2015 at 6:33:22 am

Problem solved! It appears think was not using the new "source patch" toggle properly. Can't understand why this did not come up in the last project I cut.
There were some issues with corrupted files in the mac>windows transfer...files were showing as 15fps. But I have good 29.97 footage from another source. Premiere is swallowing anything I can throw at it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]