ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

How to Convert Manually Synced Multi-Cam Sequence into a Multi-Cam Source Clip

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick FerreiroHow to Convert Manually Synced Multi-Cam Sequence into a Multi-Cam Source Clip
by on Oct 4, 2015 at 4:55:02 am

Hey all,

So I am editing a live band performance, and I built this sequence (pictured below) by hand because one of my cameramen kept cutting throughout the performance. I was wondering if there were anyway I could crunch all of the tracks into a single, easy to edit multi-cam clip so I can switch just use the multi-cam switching function between the shots I like instead of blading each individual one. Any suggestions on how to do this?

V1 - Camera1
V2 - Camera2
V3 - Camera3
V4 - Camera4
V5 - TC
V6 - Titles

Return to posts index

Massimo Alberto CroceRe: How to Convert Manually Synced Multi-Cam Sequence into a Multi-Cam Source Clip
by on Oct 4, 2015 at 1:51:00 pm

Try to create a fake multicam clip, delete it's content and copy-paste the sequence footage you want to be a multi clip would be better to not include the time code track and title track.

Massimo Alberto Croce
Video Editor, Colorist, Pro Tools Editor
massimoalberto.croce@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Nick FerreiroRe: How to Convert Manually Synced Multi-Cam Sequence into a Multi-Cam Source Clip
by on Oct 5, 2015 at 6:33:26 am

I actually solved my own problem. I just selected all of the video tracks and nested them, then enabled the Multi-Cam function. Each track acted as a camera and I was able to do live switching just within that nested sequence! Worked like a charm.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]