ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

how to create multicam by hand and switch between cameras (nested)?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Paulhow to create multicam by hand and switch between cameras (nested)?
by on Oct 2, 2015 at 9:37:47 pm

So I wanted to create a multicam and synch stuff with the audio but Premiere says "no match found". No problem. I just took my clips, put each clip and each audio track on its on track and synced it all up by hand. Now I have ONE sequence with all my different camera angels but I want to easily edit this using that multicam feature. You know I want to get that multicam view where I can see all cameras and then I just click on one rectangle with the camera and Premiere automatically performs the edit.

How do I get there? How do I tell Premiere: THIS TIMELINE IS A MULTICLIP THING?
I have already tried to nest it but nothing.

If Premiere doesn't create the multicam by itself because It doesn't recognize the audio I am screwed or what can I do?

Return to posts index

Michael PaulRe: how to create multicam by hand and switch between cameras (nested)?
by on Oct 2, 2015 at 9:42:53 pm

Okay I have figured it out. I just took all my clips. Said : multiclip but didn't use audio but starting point and moved the stuff around myself.
Now I am back in my main time line. I see my multiclip window with the YELLOW frame around one camera shot and I click on it, I click on another one a bit later but NOTHING HAPPENS. Shouldn't Premiere automatically do the cuts / edits?!

Return to posts index

Michael PaulRe: how to create multicam by hand and switch between cameras (nested)?
by on Oct 2, 2015 at 9:46:12 pm

I have looked at multicam tutorials on youtube and I see people have a RED frame around their camera shots while I only get a yellow one. Does this mean something? Like: red working and yellow: there is a problem?
Or what do those colours stand for? Is it like the render colours?

Return to posts index

Paul NeumannRe: how to create multicam by hand and switch between cameras (nested)?
by on Oct 2, 2015 at 10:46:34 pm

Right click on the sequence and enable multicam

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]