ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

So this is pretty cool

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul NeumannSo this is pretty cool
by on Oct 1, 2015 at 2:35:23 pm

I'm picking stock photos and getting approval on color correction all through a shared library and Adobe Stock. That's damn handy.

I picked the shots in Stock, created a library for the comps in Stock, shared the library, client picked the photos they liked and deleted the ones they didn't, I offered up a couple of treatments to each shot and added them back to the library, they deleted the ones they didn't like, I licensed the originals from inside the library panel and the comps became the finished images. Done.

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: So this is pretty cool
by on Oct 1, 2015 at 3:50:32 pm

Cool workflow Paul... I'm also just starting to wrap my brain around a lot of the new cloud and library features.

Al Mooney from Adobe presented some new features last night at the LACPUG meeting here in LA, and a really cool feature coming in the next version is frame rate conversion using Screenflow - if it works as well as touted, the days of worrying about inferior conversions are over.

BTW, sending you the link to my upcoming storage webinar later today...

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]