ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Media Encoder/ Premiere Render Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cameron TaddeoMedia Encoder/ Premiere Render Issue
by on Sep 25, 2015 at 5:30:52 am

My Media Encoder stops rendering at various points during export. Like my current issue, my programs are running and responding fine, the elapsed and remaining time are still operating, but no progress is being made on the export.

Unless there is a solution for this so I can finish my export, I'll have to close and try again. But that rarely works. A lot of times, especially with longer projects (30mins to 2 hours), I cannot get a full export out of the Encoder. This as you all know is unacceptable and devastating to my delivery time. Some renders take a long time and I can sleep on them, but it's really unnerviing to wake to find your long export never finished. And you wasted your time. On an issue that should have been fixed ages ago.

Some specs, I have an i7 16 gbs RAM, PC machine, Exporting 1080p from UHD. I have plenty of HDD space on all drives in question.

What do I need to do to fix this? (other than an update, restarting, checking storage, or all that obvious jazz. Why is this happening? Help me out here.

Thank you...

Return to posts index

Sabri LiefertRe: Media Encoder/ Premiere Render Issue
by on Sep 28, 2015 at 4:35:12 pm
Last Edited By Sabri Liefert on Sep 28, 2015 at 5:05:36 pm

Hi,

rendering is a mess in Premiere & After Effects. New version of AME has new bugs.

Perhpaps the break up is caused by an effect.

A workaround before you get mad is to render an image sequence.
If rendering stops you can continue at the point where the rendering stopped.
At the end you can put together all image sequences to a new file. Rendering with AME or 3rd party freeware.

ps. you can also try to render direct from premiere, not using AME.
This helps e.g. with the recent lumetri bug.

Return to posts index

Cameron TaddeoRe: Media Encoder/ Premiere Render Issue
by on Sep 29, 2015 at 2:29:20 pm

That's a great point, I've used a similar solution in the past to accomplish this (Exporting Uncompressed YUV Movs) I'll have to do that for any major works until that issue is solved I guess, not positive why it occurs, footage, bugs, etc. But this will work for now. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Media Encoder/ Premiere Render Issue
by on Sep 29, 2015 at 8:54:01 am

[Cameron Taddeo] "My Media Encoder stops rendering at various points during export. Like my current issue, my programs are running and responding fine, the elapsed and remaining time are still operating, but no progress is being made on the export. "

Does the export stop exactly at the same point? You might have corrupted/broken footage in your timeline.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]