ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro error: ComponentFactory.cpp-69

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark HonerPremiere Pro error: ComponentFactory.cpp-69
by on Sep 23, 2015 at 2:30:45 pm

I'm a regular user of Adobe Premiere pro CS6, and up until recently have been able to crank out flawless projects without issue.

I just stumbled across a consistently program-crashing problem that I haven't yet found the solution to.

When I import a certain video file, (just an Apple Prores .MOV) Premiere freezes up and prompts this message:

[/friendlytoast/releases/2015.03/shared/adobe/MediaCore/Backend/Src/Component/ComponentFactory.cpp-69]

Here's what I DO know: I work in an office with multiple computers using the same software, and I was able to import the exact same .MOV Prores file to the same Premiere version on all of their computers without issue, so its solely on the computer I'm using.

I've seen a few suggestions including uninstalling and reinstalling premiere, as well as cracking open the source file and changing the encoding, which I know in this case wouldn't help, being that the file I'm trying to import will load into all of the other computers/projects.

Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]