ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Multicamera editing question

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben BigelowMulticamera editing question
by on Sep 18, 2015 at 11:58:16 pm

Hello,

I'm new to Premiere CC and am having problems with Multicamera editing:

1) I want to be able to "Switch Audio" between my two cameras, and have selected that preference when making my sequence, but when clicking back and forth in the program monitor, the audio stays on only one of the cameras. It works in the source monitor fine.

2) Anytime I press play and click between the cameras in the program monitor it records the edits in the timeline. I'd like to turn it off so I can experiment without cutting. I see there is a Multicamera Record Toggle On/Off button for the program monitor, but it always turns back to "on" after the first click/change of camera.

3) Is there a way to undo the work I've done? Aside from command+z, like if I've worked on it for a while and want to start over on a section...

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Ben BigelowRe: Multicamera editing question
by on Sep 19, 2015 at 1:10:28 am

Ok figured out how to have audio follow video, have to right click on the video in program monitor

Still not sure about questions #2/3

This link has helped me the most so far: https://larryjordan.com/articles/premiere-pro-cc-multicam/

Return to posts index

Jo LiesendahlRe: Multicamera editing question
by on Sep 19, 2015 at 6:43:19 am

Hi Ben,

ad #2: changing from one camera to another in the programm-monitor means making a cut in the TL; for practising make your switches und delete all the cuts afterwards.

ad #3:if you want to make differnt versions just put a copy of your multicam-clip on V2 (or at the end of the TL) and start over; or select the area you want to re-cut, delete edits and draw back the remaining MC-clip.

Jo

Return to posts index

Ben BigelowRe: Multicamera editing question
by on Sep 19, 2015 at 4:07:43 pm

Yep, ok got it now, was having a hard time conceptualizing how this whole thing was working. Pretty sweet. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]