ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Search bin not working with Labels Premiere CC 2015

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew LuckSearch bin not working with Labels Premiere CC 2015
by on Sep 18, 2015 at 3:04:58 pm
Last Edited By Andrew Luck on Sep 18, 2015 at 4:50:51 pm

Hello!Good Day!

It is my first post. Sorry for possible mistakes.
I have the multiple problem.

I try to create Search bin with label criterion
This my custom label preferences:

I marked only two clips with label "Good" and only two clips with label "library" in the long list of folders and files:

But I can't use the search bin to collect the clips with these labels, because I cant get the position "label" from the criterions list of search bin. There is only the strange position "Good"(not "library" or "bad", or "Mango"), which is not working anyway.

Search bar not working with name labels too.

But with these criterions:

everything working.

Can somebody help me anything?

Return to posts index

Andrew KimeryRe: Search bin not working with Labels Premiere CC 2015
by on Sep 18, 2015 at 6:16:33 pm

You are correct that labels don't show up as options when creating a Search Bin. You see "good" there because there is a default column in the Project window where you can click a box to mark a clip as 'good'.

I would suggest adding your keywords (good, bad, library, etc.,) to the Comment field or Log Note column and then use that to make the Search Bin.

I would also suggest submitting a feature request to Adobe to broaden what criteria can be used to create Search Bins because it does feel a bit limiting right now.

http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Return to posts index

Andrew LuckRe: Search bin not working with Labels Premiere CC 2015
by on Sep 18, 2015 at 7:32:03 pm

I have tried to use criterion "comment" - it working nice. But there isn't shortcut for that. And I am not shure that it is directly for my target.

I have wrote about it in the wishform.

Thank you so much, for complete and quick detail reply, attention for my problem, and useful extra suggests.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]