ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Program monitor not refreshing to new sequence when in full screen

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexandre BrandtProgram monitor not refreshing to new sequence when in full screen
by on Sep 18, 2015 at 12:40:06 pm

Hello folks,

I've recently made the switch to Premier Pro from FCP 7. So far I like it very much !

There is some minor behaviour, I don't know if it's a bug or normal... When I have my Program monitor in full screen mode and I switch to another sequence, the program monitor goes white and does not display the image where the playhead is in the selected sequence. To see the image I need to press the button for Toggle full screen again, it goes out of full screen mode and shows the proper image and then I press again and I get the full screen working again.

Its a minor thing, but because I only work from sequences with rush reels etc I find myself having to press the toggle full screen button a lot, every time I switch sequence...

Here are some specs for infos. I'm editing C300 MXF 1920x1080 50Mbit/s footage, so nothing overly crazy. I'm on a Macbook pro mid 2015. The media is in a Lacie Thunderbolt 2 drive and the external monitor where I have my program monitor and some other Premier windows is connected via HDMI to DVI cable.

Any advice would be appreciated !

Thank you !

--
Producer | Filmmaker
Geneva - Switzerland
https://vimeo.com/channels/800406

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]