ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Your System Has Run Out of Application Memory - Exporting BMCC4K Footage with Timecode Filter on Adjustment Layer

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard FlemingYour System Has Run Out of Application Memory - Exporting BMCC4K Footage with Timecode Filter on Adjustment Layer
by on Sep 17, 2015 at 6:40:45 pm

Hi Folks,

Been having some pretty severe issues trying to export a video file that is about an hour and 20 minutes of Blackmagic 4K footage (shot at 1080P, ProRes 422 HQ) with an adjustment layer for timecode. After about 38%, it freezes and the Force Quit window pops up with the following message: "Your system has run out of Application Memory." Options are to "Resume," which does nothing, and "Force Quit."

I don't have other filters applied, just the Timecode filter on the adjustment layer. It's one track of video and four tracks of audio (2 are muted). Recently updated Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and the Blackmagic Desktop software (2.7). I ended up removing and reinstalling everything manually, trashing preferences, removing BM's 2.7 software, flashed PRAM, rebooted, installed the BM 2.4 software, updated my graphics, imported the sequence into a new project, and spent 10 hours on the phone/chat with Adobe tech support.

I'm at my wit's end here. Anyone experience this before with a weird workaround? I'm running a Mac Mini with 16GB of RAM, with 800 GB of available storage on the hard drive, editing off of a Pegasus Promise R6 with 3+ TBs available.

Kind Regards,
Richard Fleming
Sage Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]