ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

DVD encoding & Authoring trouble, need advice fast please

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex EyreDVD encoding & Authoring trouble, need advice fast please
by on Sep 16, 2015 at 8:18:31 pm

Hi guys need some help please.

I have an HD wedding video sequence in premiere CC 2015 (45 mins) that I need to encode to a decent quality format to use on DVD which can be authored with a menu etc.

I have done my research and have been attempting to send the sequence directly to Adobe Media Encoder to downscale and encode using the MPEG-DVD settings.

The rendered video is pretty decent in quality after some tweaking but the problem I am faced with now is having a program that I can author it, which will import my files.

The only program I have is iDVD which is not letting me import the separate audio & video files I get when I export from AME. When I select 'multiplexing' in AME to combine the files it creates a single .mpg file which iDVD does not like either.

I understand that DVD studio pro used to be pretty good at this sort of thing but unfortunately I do not have it.

Can any of you please advise me in anyway I can accomplish what I need to do?

Would be extremely grateful.

Alex

Return to posts index

Jon HisemanRe: DVD encoding & Authoring trouble, need advice fast please
by on Sep 17, 2015 at 11:07:05 am

Adobe encore is a good program and works well - there are plenty of tutorials out there to get you started.

Go here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/encore/kb/encore-cs6-installed-cc.html

Adobe starts by saying:

"Encore is no longer in active development. Encore CS6 was the last version released.

The CS6 applications are still available are part of a Creative Cloud membership. Encore is installed by first installing Premiere Pro CS6, which includes Encore CS6.

This document describes the process of installing Encore CS6.

Note: The ability to install CS6 applications is only available to paid Creative Cloud subscribers and not available with trial memberships......."

So the DVD is finished is it Adobe - You may be correct - but why not make it easy to download for your customers who don't believe you.

I used to be Jon Hiseman but I'm feeling better now.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]