ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

XML roundtrip problems

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gina SarentinoXML roundtrip problems
by on Sep 15, 2015 at 9:43:31 pm

Hey all,

Im having a slight issue with my XML from Premiere pro into Davinci Resolve and then back to Premiere Pro. First I'd like to clarify that I work on a windows system, HP workstations.

Okay so here is the problem. I have a sequence in Premiere Pro, I export the XML and take it into Resolve. I grade and then go to render settings in Resolve and set it to XML Round Trip. I set my video settings and I do the render.

The problem is when I come back to Premiere. I import the XML from Resolve and I notice that my whole timeline is off. All of the videos have frames missing from either the front or the back and I cant sync the videos to my previous timeline. I have double checked my FPS in both premiere and resolve that is not the issue. However, when I import the XML into Resolve it shows me that the timeline timecode will start at 01:00:00:00 , where as in premiere my timeline timecode starts at 00:00:00:00.

If any one can give me some insight i would appreciate it. Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]