ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Premier Pro CC 2015 randomly stops showing all video in timeline and bins and only plays audio.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Herald FrancisPremier Pro CC 2015 randomly stops showing all video in timeline and bins and only plays audio.
by on Sep 15, 2015 at 2:57:30 pm

Hi,

I have recently bought premier pro cc 2015 and loaded an old project from previously on premier pro cs5.5. The conversion went smoothly and all video clips in the bin and timeline all play fine.

However, after about a day or two, all video suddenly show black on the screen and only audio can be heard in playback. all the thumbnails look fine for the clips but when I select them they don't play video (only black) and only audio.

After a couple of hours the video randomly decided to show again and everything was fine. However, it has happened again and I really want to find as solution because it is hard to get any work done.

All video clips are .mov (H.264), 1080p.

My Workstation Specs are below:

• Asus x99 Rampage extreme Motherboard
  • Intel 3.0GHz i7-5960x Eightcore CPU
  • 32gb DDR4 2666 Ram
  • Nvidea GeForce GTX-980ti Graphics card
  • Windows 10 Professional

Please advise if anyone else is having the same issue and know how to fix it.

Thanks.

Herald Francis

Return to posts index

David Roth WeissRe: Premier Pro CC 2015 randomly stops showing all video in timeline and bins and only plays audio.
by on Sep 15, 2015 at 5:53:14 pm

[Herald Francis] "I have recently bought premier pro cc 2015"

When you installed it did you install ALL of the updates?

If so, call Adobe Tech Support, they will jump on your workstation remotely and will troubleshoot it for free.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]