ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Multi-cam: first try at it. Any tips?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tad newberryMulti-cam: first try at it. Any tips?
by on Sep 15, 2015 at 6:20:40 am

i've dug around a bit, but what i'm finding isn't working. i tried a shoot with two cameras and we put them in Free Run, just kind of eye-balling the start point. they're withing a second of each other, so i figured once i got them "automatically" synced on a timeline, i could just scoot an entire track the few frames to lock the whole thing in sync.

The two cameras were shooting short bits of generally the same action all day. Sometimes both might be running, sometimes only one or the other, so not all of it will sync together, but it seems like all the parts with matching TC should be automatically lined up with this function, eh?

i've read the stuff where it says to select the clips you want to make a multi-cam sequence from. it does it...but it puts everything into a single file on a single track...NOT what i'm looking for.

thanks for helping out a bonehead!

FCS3 / Adobe CC
3.33 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Mac Pro
24GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5870
...and a few TeraBytes o' storage
(then it's on to PetaBytes, ExaBytes and MosquitoBytes!)

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: Multi-cam: first try at it. Any tips?
by on Sep 15, 2015 at 7:32:33 am

You might want to start by reading the manual https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/create-multi-camera-source-seque...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]