ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Sony PMW300 - Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 - green screen - Adobe After Effects CC 2015

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Walter StabbSony PMW300 - Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 - green screen - Adobe After Effects CC 2015
by on Sep 10, 2015 at 3:24:53 pm

Hi all,
not sure if this is in the correct forum but thought I would start here. I have a job coming up and I am looking for advice on workflow. Job is green screen shoot, six short 2 camera intvs filmed with Sony PMW300. Immediate ingest and edit in Premiere Pro CC 2015. Videos willl be approx 2-3mins. Cutting on MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB graphics card. Then immediate key and composite and final delivery the following morning after shoot.

I am looking for advice on a number of questions:

1. what is the best recommended Mac DIT software for fast and reliable copying of media from SxS cards onto portable HD

2. Does Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 support XAVC footage from the PMW300 natively.

3. Can anyone point me to good multi clip tutorials for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015, anyone recommend any top tips for working fast getting clips synced, and anything to watch out for, particularly given the next stage of this workflow might need a copy and paste through to After Effects.

4. We will be keying out the green screen, probably using the Primatte keyer, would people recommend copying and pasting the timeline through to AE. Exporting video and importing into AE. Or doing the keying in AE? Will the fact I might be working with multi clips cause any issues here?

Thanks in advance for any help you can supply!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]