ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro Cc2015 - Project crashing when fast-forwarding during playback of XDCAM in Source monitor

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
trine olsenPremiere Pro Cc2015 - Project crashing when fast-forwarding during playback of XDCAM in Source monitor
by on Sep 7, 2015 at 10:26:36 am

Hi!

I've recently upgraded my project from 2014.2 to cc2015. Everything works out fine, except for one thing.
When I'm fast-forwarding through MXF-files (XDCAM-HD) in the source monitor, the project crashes like 80% of the time. When I scrub through with my mouse, it works fine though.

Is this a bug I have to live with in the new version, or is there a quick fix to this?

Return to posts index

David PowellRe: Premiere Pro Cc2015 - Project crashing when fast-forwarding during playback of XDCAM in Source monitor
by on Sep 7, 2015 at 4:39:40 pm

Its not just MXF files. Its everything else as well. Even Prores Proxy. The worst is fast forwarding a clip in a bin. Instant crash.

Return to posts index

Trent HappelRe: Premiere Pro Cc2015 - Project crashing when fast-forwarding during playback of XDCAM in Source monitor
by on Sep 9, 2015 at 3:22:33 am

This issue should be resolved in the CC2015 (9.0.2) update that was released today.

http://blogs.adobe.com/premierepro/2015/09/ppcc-2015-update9-0-2.html

Trent Happel
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]