ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Any thoughts on this Youtube motion blurrines?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon KulisAny thoughts on this Youtube motion blurrines?
by on Sep 3, 2015 at 1:59:05 pm

Hello Creative Cow community,

I'm having slight difficulties in recording and Youtube uploading of a recorded game footage...everything is fine when the game camera isn't moving, but as soon as I scroll the view area terrible blurrines and pixelization occur.

I used Bandicam and Lagarith lossless codec to capture the unedited footage then used Premiere Pro CC 2014 to export it (via Encoder).

Here are some export details:
Recorded and exported at 1080p - 30fps. Render at max quality and depth turned off to reduce export times.

VBR 1 Pass - I always use 2 pass but whenever I exported footage from this particular game with 2 pass I get "pulsing" pixel blur when camera moves. I found out something about VBR 2 pass bug and sure enough 1 pass exporting removed the issue.

Bitrate: 8/8 max - as seen on Youtube reccomendations for 1080/30fps. And H.264 with high profile.

Here is an unlisted video where you can see the problem:

Just wait untill screen scrolls.

What could be a solution to this problem? Rendering with some much higher bit rate?

Thank you for any comments about this situation, I would really like to get some knowledge about this particular case for future uploading endeavours :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]