ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Shortcut to expand Adjustment Layer to entire length of sequence?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke SwedenShortcut to expand Adjustment Layer to entire length of sequence?
by on Aug 28, 2015 at 8:58:46 pm
Last Edited By Duke Sweden on Aug 28, 2015 at 9:01:44 pm

I've tried googling this but I guess I just can't come up with the proper phrasing so I figured someone here would know for sure. If I'm working on a sequence and I want to drop an adjustment layer on the whole thing, I have to place it on the timeline above the track and then drag it the entire length of the sequence. Is there a shortcut I can hit which automagically stretches it to the end of the sequence? Or do you just hit the forward slash key to show the entire sequence and stretch the adjustment layer manually?

Return to posts index

Nils WelterRe: Shortcut to expand Adjustment Layer to entire length of sequence?
by on Aug 29, 2015 at 11:03:21 pm

Highlight the end cut of the adjustment layer, then step to the end of your timeline and hit"e". The shortcut extends your edit to the actual playhead position.

Nils Welter
Adobe Certified Instructor - Premiere Pro

CBC Cologne Broadcasting Center
Cologne, Germany

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Shortcut to expand Adjustment Layer to entire length of sequence?
by on Aug 30, 2015 at 2:13:09 am

Thanks! Just to clarify for people who are as dense as me, you should place the playhead at the end of the timeline first, THEN highlight the end cut of the adjustment layer and hit "e".

Cheers!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]