ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

suddenly i cant play the secuence, or the clips

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
daniel martinezsuddenly i cant play the secuence, or the clips
by on Aug 20, 2015 at 8:02:47 pm

Hi! first of all, i apologise for my englhis...

ive been editing with a older version of premier for quite a long time and ecverithing works just fine. Today i decided to try the new version of premiere pro cc 2015 thru the 30 day trial mode of adobe cloud. My computer is a i7 3,60 ghz dell precision with 24 ram and a geforce gtx 750 ti card.

I have open a proyect for my dslr 1920 1080 24....and everithing went smooth till sudenly is like the program can play real time the secuence or the clips...its not even slow, its more like it gets stuck and it can advance in time. just repeting a fraccion of a secon over and over, literaly crazy.....

what i do is go to sequence and render from in an out and...in a minute or so it will go away and became normal again, so i can play it....but this problem of the program geting "stuck" in play mode happen quite often..

is it bc of my video card? the geforce gtx 750 ti? its maybe something over the settings of the premiere?...

i dont know what to do here and im pretty lost with this issue. i certanly would apreciatte some help...

thanks a lot!!

Dani

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]