ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

CC 2015 is making me seek counseling

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel StoneCC 2015 is making me seek counseling
by on Aug 18, 2015 at 8:58:39 pm

Anyone else's productivity grind to a halt after upgrading to CC 2015?

I'm trying to figure out if our computers are cursed or if we should hang in for a third CC 2015 update. It's embarrassing when you have clients sitting behind you and you're crashing, easily, 20-25 times an hour.

MPEG load errors, low-level exception errors, dropped audio, "serious" errors, plug in errors, the timeline won't stop playing, etc. The only thing missing is "PC Load Letter."

Return to posts index

Conrad Heinz, MBA Digital MediaRe: CC 2015 is making me seek counseling
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 12:13:13 am

You are not alone, trust me, there are many others experiencing the same frustrations. I've missed deadlines, have literally foregone days worth of sleep, tried all workarounds and fixes and still have no solution. Check out these threads, they may give you some ideas and subsequent false hope, but at least you can find solace in knowing it's not you or your machine.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/7868291?tstart=0#7868291

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1929783

I'm going to be looking for a solution everywhere and anywhere. If I find something promising, I'll post back here. Good luck!

Return to posts index

doug paganoRe: CC 2015 is making me seek counseling
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 5:26:58 pm

Same problem…Anyone else see this in their console: The console message that has me intrigued is "premiere pro cc 2014: NSAlert is being used from a background thread, which is not safe. This is probably going to crash sometimes. Break on void _NSAlertWarnUnsaBackgroundThreadUsage() to debug."

Return to posts index

Mary SeitherRe: CC 2015 is making me seek counseling
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 2:13:33 am

Did you by chance update your computer to Windows 10? That is when I started having problems with Premiere Pro CC 2015. I got through to a tech who checked it out... She had to reset the preferences and how things are working fine. I have't checked out the other CC 2014 software yet.

Return to posts index

Kannan RaghavanRe: CC 2015 is making me seek counseling
by on Aug 19, 2015 at 2:15:25 am

Hi Daniel,
Am curious to know if you're running it on a PC or Mac. Am using CC2015 on a 2009 MacPro and don't have nearly the same problems your facing.

Kannan Raghavan
The Big Toad Films Pte. Ltd.

Return to posts index

Daniel StoneRe: CC 2015 is making me seek counseling
by on Aug 21, 2015 at 12:56:47 am

Thanks for the responses, guys. Conrad, I'm going to check out those links.

Kannan: The worst computer is a 2012 Mac Pro (Yosemite 10.10.5) 3.33 GHz 6-Core with 32GB of RAM and an NVIDIA Quadro 4000. Startup drive is an SSD.

Yesterday we reverted back to Premiere CC 2014 on all of our computers and it's SO much better. I had one crash all day, which, for Premiere, is amazing. I'll take it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]