ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Copying multiple markers from one clip to next in browser

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean LewisCopying multiple markers from one clip to next in browser
by on Aug 5, 2015 at 2:03:03 am

Hey guys,
I'm starting a project in Premiere CC, and I'm wondering if there's a way to copy multiple markers from one clip in the browser to another.
Reason being - I've been given a drive to start working off, and there's multicam setups - but so far I've only been given one camera angle, and I'll be given the other angle in a few days. Not ideal, I know.
I'm getting started with familiarising myself with the footage, and adding markers for a rough transcript in interviews. I've done a test and found that when you create a multicam, the markers don't come across. I can't see a 'copy all markers' option, and I'm also exploring workarounds by exporting with markers to Prelude/Encore/Media Encoder, and reimporting those markers onto the multicam clip - but I haven't found out if this is possible, and it's a bit confusing as I'm new to Premiere - coming from FCP7 and FCPX...

Is there a way/workaround for this???

Thanks everyone!

Return to posts index

Paul MurphyRe: Copying multiple markers from one clip to next in browser
by on Aug 13, 2015 at 8:59:10 pm

Hi Sean,

Sequence markers inside the multicam clip should be visible until you flatten the clip.

Clip markers inside the multicam clip won't be visible until you flatten the clip (so long as the correct angle is selected).

To add sequence markers to your multicam clip, load it in your source monitor and add them there.

Cheers,
Paul

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]