ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Creative Cloud Debate

Can't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin BowserCan't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1
by on Aug 4, 2015 at 9:02:23 pm

Now that I'm on the latest version, I can't export anything from a particular sequence I've been working on. Nothing has changed in the sequence itself, no knew elements have been brought in, but now I can't export anything from it no matter what I do.

It does all the preparing of audio and everything and then when the status bar comes up it sits at 0%. It doesn't do anything after that and I have to force quit Premiere.

I have tried rendering out of Premiere and out of Media Encoder. Same result. I have also tried rendering with Cuda and with Software. Have deleted all the preview files, all the cache files, have copy/pasted the sequence into a Fresh Sequence. Have imported the project into a fresh project. Have tried without any plugins installed.

I have been online with Adobe chat support for the last few days about it. Very frustrating. Premiere will export other things, but in the sequence it won't, so they are saying that it's something in the sequence, but that is unacceptable as the sequence worked previously just fine.

Has anyone else been experiencing anything like this?

CC 2015 has been nothing but trouble for me.

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Can't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1
by on Aug 4, 2015 at 9:07:45 pm

Not your particular problem, but, yeah, there have been a LOT of annoying little problems with CC 2015. The sound sync error problem even though there isn't any problem, the color change during the new morph cut, I just put up another post about Media Encoder not rendering the color grading the way it looks in Premiere Pro.

I'm just an amateur, so it's not life and death for me, but I can imagine you guys who do this for a living. Personally I don't think the Lumetri color panel was worth upgrading to all these headaches.

Return to posts index

Dustin BowserRe: Can't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1
by on Aug 4, 2015 at 9:15:59 pm

I agree, 2015 has been a major workflow stopper and I don't appreciate at all how much time I've had to lose trying to get things to work that were working just fine before.

It is my livelihood and it has caused some major issues. I'm very annoyed at Adobe about how this has gone down.

Return to posts index

Chris BorjisRe: Can't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1
by on Aug 5, 2015 at 4:01:26 pm

I waited for 2015.0.1 before I updated...seems to be working well for me.

Dustin, have you tried making a new sequence then copying and pasting
the problem sequence content into the new sequence and exporting?

I remember having to do that in CS 5.5 or 6 on some projects a year or two back.

Return to posts index

Dane WilsonRe: Can't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1
by on Feb 18, 2016 at 6:21:58 am

Same thing for me. My sequences have been rendering just fine and ever since I updated to the latest version of premiere cc 2015, I get the error, "error compiling movie". And what I've been told is to render out sections of my timeline till i find the media that is causing the export issue. However, I don't have time to do that and it used to render just fine beforehand. So what do we do? There are a lot of professionals using this software who are getting screwed because of this update.

Return to posts index

Kevin EslingerRe: Can't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1
by on Feb 18, 2016 at 5:45:34 pm

Dane,

We had the same problem after updating to vs 9.1.0 and on a Mac with El Capitan OS. Couldn't render or export movies. Kept getting the "error compiling movie - unknown error" message. Footage was a mix of H.264 from a DSLR and MXF from a Sony FS7. Decided to transcode all the footage to Pro Res and problem was gone.

We've decided to adopt a transcode everything workflow because we're tired of dealing with all of the playback and export problems when dealing with mixed formats in Premiere Pro. I know it's sold as an "edit with any format" software, but it just creates too many headaches and we waste way to much time trying to get it to work properly.

Return to posts index

Dane WilsonRe: Can't export Sequence after latest update Premiere CC 2015.0.1
by on Feb 19, 2016 at 9:17:49 am

Thanks for the response Kevin! I found that I could export my sequence with the cineform codec with a QuickTime wrapper. Then I reimported the exported movie back into premiere to reexport into a viewable h264 web version. I thought about the transcode option but I just done like taking that step. It creates more media that you need to backup. The thing that bothers me is I used to not have this problem at all. We have a beastly machine and we work with RED footage all the time with great playback.

Thanks for the advice. We may have to do what you're saying in he future. I hope we won't have to though.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]