ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Any Updates from Adobe regarding false sound sync issues in CC 2015

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duke SwedenAny Updates from Adobe regarding false sound sync issues in CC 2015
by on Aug 4, 2015 at 6:45:52 pm

My files play back with no problems whatsoever, whether original soundtrack or over dubs or sound effects. I no longer get the error message inside PPro. But when I upload to Youtube a message always appears saying there may be audio/video sync issues.

Return to posts index

JP PelcRe: Any Updates from Adobe regarding false sound sync issues in CC 2015
by on Aug 5, 2015 at 2:15:13 pm

Well is it out of sync when you view it on YouTube? Is it even out of sync when you view the exported file with VLC? It sounds like a YouTube problem

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Any Updates from Adobe regarding false sound sync issues in CC 2015
by on Aug 5, 2015 at 2:21:29 pm

No, that's why I said it's a false sync "error". And it's not youtube. Before the update and before I did the adobe suggested fix, Premiere Pro also gave false warnings about audio and video being out of sync, even when I used the original audio and dragged it onto the timeline with the video. When I render out of CC 2014 there is no such error message from youtube.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 5, 2015 at 11:44:56 pm

I guess I'm not certain what exactly the issue is. YouTube says there is an audio sync error, but there isn't, correct? So why be concerned about YouTube's false analysis?

Return to posts index

Duke SwedenRe: Any Updates from Adobe regarding false sound sync issues in CC 2015
by on Aug 6, 2015 at 1:38:43 am

Because it's obviously seeing something in the render that Premiere Pro is creating, and therefore Adobe's "fix" is only turning off the error message. If you go to Adobe's forum you'll see there are a LOT of people complaining about this, not just me.

Again, youtube doesn't throw an error message when I render in Premiere Pro CC 2014 or Media Encoder CC 2014 so obviously it's a Premiere Pro bug, not youtube.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 6, 2015 at 7:29:26 pm

But the audio and video are in sync, no? So the error message is false, hence why it was removed. I don't mean to sound rude, I just don't understand what the problem is.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 6, 2015 at 10:47:19 pm

The problem is, why does it show audio/video sync errors when there are no errors? Also, even though they are in fact in sync, why does the mp4 file show a sync error to youtube when uploading? Obviously something is wrong, and although it doesn't affect me as an amateur, surely you pro's with your 24 tracks of sound and other effects wouldn't want to run into a sync error that prevents you from completing your projects, right? But, hey, if you're not worried about it, why should I hound Adobe about it. My copies expire in 2 days, anyway.

Return to posts index

by on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:57:58 am

The only thing wrong is there is a flaw in a computerized audio/video sync check system, a completely useless feature. If the video as viewed on YouTube (or any other final delivery of choice) is in sync then there is no problem, if it's out of sync then any editor will notice it and be able to quickly figure out at what point in the workflow the issue occurs, thus making an alert at any point rather useless.

Also, if the audio/video is out of sync it will be all audio that is effected, not just some tracks/clips. Thus there is no need to be concerned about subtle sound fx, music, etc being out of sync and slipping past QC. I will say that it's generally wise to view your final video on several different browsers as each can have subtle differences with how they process video, but as long as it looks in sync across the main browsers you're good.

Return to posts index

Rumen SimeonovRe: Any Updates from Adobe regarding false sound sync issues in CC 2015
by on Jul 1, 2016 at 5:19:48 pm

I just saw this topic on the forum and I I have the exact same issue with that warning from youtube.
Btw, I'm new in this forum and I think that this is my first post :D
When I use Sony Vegas Pro to edit the same footage and when I upload it to youtube I don't get the same message/warning. Only when using Premiere (cc2015).
In Premiere CC2014 there was no such problem.
I can't downgrade to CC2014, because I need some of the features in CC2015 (Like reading multiple audio tracks in mp4)

Return to posts index

by on Jul 1, 2016 at 7:11:07 pm

The latest upgrade still causes that same error message in youtube.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]