ADOBE PREMIERE PRO: Tutorials Forum Articles Podcasts Basics Forum Creative Cloud Debate

Serious Problem/BUG

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aleks PetrovSerious Problem/BUG
by on Jul 29, 2015 at 6:10:57 am

So I have this problem and I can't fix it. I searched the whole web and I can't find a solution so if anyone has any ideas how to fix this - please share them with me.

So the problem is that when I drag a video (no matter the type) to the timeline I always get the video only with no audio. This happens with draging or using the shortcuts. In PP there is an option to get the video or audio only by clicking on the corresponding icons below the video in the source monitor but even there when I drag from the audio icon I can't get the audio in the timeline. The audio DOES work in the source monitor and if I create a new seqence from a video it DOES come with and audio and when I add a second video it again comes with no audio.

I tried everything I could think, I even reinstalled my Windows and it still doesn't want to work. An important thing is that I only have this problem on versions CC 2014 and CC 2015 (not sure about CC, never tested it) but CS6 works fine.

So this is my BIG problem, I can't work so again PLEASE HELP and THANK YOU in advance!

Return to posts index

Jon DoughtieRe: Serious Problem/BUG
by on Jul 29, 2015 at 1:18:39 pm

Check your timeline patching. Do you have any of the audio tracks enabled? Do the tracks match the audio setup you (may have) selected for the clip?

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2014 (as of 7/2015)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Aleks PetrovRe: Serious Problem/BUG
by on Jul 29, 2015 at 6:51:48 pm

Checked all of that. The problem is somewhere deeper. When I create a new sequence from a file I have both video and audio of that file. Then if I try to put the same video on the timeline (second copy of it) right next to the first one - the second one comes with no audio.

Return to posts index

Brandon ShaftoRe: Serious Problem/BUG
by on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:37:27 am

Did you find a fix for this issue? I ask because the same thing is happening to me tonight...

Return to posts index

by on Aug 8, 2015 at 7:32:02 am

Sorry, I'm trying to fix this for months, It's noe easy.. :(

Return to posts index

Post removed.

Dan QuigleyRe: Serious Problem/BUG
by on Aug 7, 2015 at 7:08:55 pm

Make sure you have A1 clicked blue on LEFT side of the lock button

Return to posts index

Post removed by author on Aug 24, 2015 at 8:21:38 am.

by on Aug 24, 2015 at 8:23:23 am

Thank YOU !!!
I didn't know there are two "A1"s there. It worked!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]